NUDE JUNE


You saw my nude
I'll wear them back
That's backwards
Your words like star wars
They hit my pants downwards


Aunno what you see
You felt something
Just before you threw those words out an threw them at me
I'll watch you float in the sea  while I save your clothes for my wardrobe


Guess why
I'm shy
Shy to save you from drowning
you're covered in tears and I'm frowning
But I have this virgin crowning
I won't touch a dying girl like you
So my lips don't kiss you back to life


You might not have a chance to live back-to-back
Cause my kiss is a magical hack
It'll resurrect you for a happy ever after
With money in the bank we'll have laughter
Every day after


With your G-strings steering at me
I'll hold the Guitar strings to play a song to you when we're not fucking
My heart will always talk to you
the drowning girl i saved.
You and I shall save the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Kisses My Drug

Welcome To Etoro Daniel's Blog