NEW JUNE


I stepped out of the door too soon to see the moon
Lights in my room won't let me see the dark outside
But I realised the day had lots some hour
A new day was born

I knew days grow out of days
But where is the mother day at and where are we
What if the counting is wrong in a long run
Who'll correct and lead us home
I feel lost and you are too

As I deep my first step into June 1st
I only pray I worked into a new phase for a pace
I blessed my time not my watch for a daily watch
And I asked boredom out of sight in every height

Let's have a month of you and the future
Tell every day to wait you're not finished
It's a lot to make but time is running
Dream today to wake next month fulfilled
Let the farm grow the plants till time is dew


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Kisses My Drug

Welcome To Etoro Daniel's Blog