THOUGH TIMES DONT LAST, THOUGH PEOPLE DO

I happen to have my day begin very slowly but in fast way. I woke with the normal dawn yawn and I got out of bed to get busy. Had a class, though a laboratory class and everything seemed right till I started feeling hungry and realized I was impecunious at that moment. Like every one would, I rush out to the atm to gain it's favor but surprisingly got bounced like it were a club. Didn't give a second try so the machine may not scream my status, by this time I already got weary and opted out, on my way back, I realized I had an on going test, I rushed so hard that I arrived at exactly 3 minutes to the end time. I had the normal foolish look that would scare an hungry lion, but something happened. I finally wrote my name and registration number and submitted a blank sheet with an extra sheet when i heard stop. I smiled angrily and walked out. Then I heard the lecturer call out my name and asked me to see her in her office. God gave me a second chance. Nothing can steal your joy. #Godwin#.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Kisses My Drug

Welcome To Etoro Daniel's Blog