Etoro Daniel's Blog

HAVE YOU EVER TASTED YOUR TONGUE IN YOUR MOUTH?

 

BC&E also called Bonero Cakes & Events!!!

You cannot afford to get your cake made anyway else when BC&E is at your doorstep.
You have this link to check out exhibits and feed your eyes while you salivate and end up with a taste in your mouth.Bonero's Cakes & Events





DO YOU EVER WISH YOU HAD SOME THINGS BACK???

I actually stumbled on this pills in a pharmacy and guess what? I bought it and decided to sell it at double it's selling price since it's supply was less. I had a large audience to sell to and i bought myself a problem too. Much demand was the issue and i knew something must happen for money to continue coming and smiles to prevail on my customers faces. So i decided to continue my sales with a forge and then in my mind "no one knows" but unfortunately for me it began to Back-Fire. Bad comments, threats and angry faces all over the place. So the began to chase, throw stones, broken bottles and harmless tools that can hurt and injure me so they can solace themselves. And i kept running and won't stop cause i knew how violent they can be but breathing heavily and sweating hardly i was getting tired and tired and weaker and slower until the had me. And then i woke up, and was glad i made it out of my dream world. I wrote all this to encourage you out there to cheer up and stand firm, leaving the past behind and focusing on the future ahead. Cause there's more to life than whatever it was. I really appreciate you being alive and not thinking of throwing yourself off that hilltop mansion or that height in your life. I don't know how to end this but i know i have said it all. Have a blessed day and live a life of no regrets.



BEST SKETCHES YOU'LL EVER SEE ANYWHERE

EVA COULDN'T LEAVE THIS WITHOUT A COMMENT

GeorgeSketch wouldn't hold his peace till he was done expressing his mind on a sketch sheet. In this picture, Eva Alordiah is looking relaxed and buried in her thoughts, and only George can tell what she's thinking cause he made her look this way. Check out more of him and get your incredible sketches. Link him @GeorgeSketch Twitter.




WHEN LIFE HAS A CHOICE, AND YOU ARE LIFE


 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDONGESIT UKPORO

Happy Birthday to the most wonderful person you can ever know. She's intelligent, beautiful, motherly, caring and above all worthy of living. Idongesit Ukporo is my sister and cousin at the same time (na collabo) and i love her with all my heart.

 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Kisses My Drug

Welcome To Etoro Daniel's Blog