HOW I GOT SCAMMED

I opted out of school on Monday last week to get lunch from a far off since it's been a long while I did so. In the comfort of my meal, I heard a guy avow some network offers to someone eating in the same restaurant. I think I heard offers like free browsing unlimited for one month, and free calls for weekends to any network, and in my mind I tried to wake from this dream but it wasn't dark anyway round me. I drew close and asked for myself, and it sounded too good to be true, it was a glo offer. I bought the glo sim, and called a friend who would love the offer too, i finally purchased the glo card and it's supposed subscription for two because in my mind i wanted something for nothing. I got robbed in broad daylight without a gun. i fell for something false but packaged to entice my selfish interest. Bone of contention, you get nothing for something when you want something for nothing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Kisses My Drug

Welcome To Etoro Daniel's Blog